The concept I originally had for Aperture #8 was much much smaller but it just kept growing and soon I had reached the edge of the board. This piece is the first one in an upcoming black and white series.
The Aperture Series are different entryways into specific tones, they’re the first snapshots of a larger work in storytelling.
Aperture #8, 2016 — Original Oil Painting on Gessobord. Technique: impasto with palete knives. Size: 36″x 48″x 2″ birch cradle. UV gloss varnish.
- All taxes included. Hanging hardware included. Painting is shipped in a crate.
- Shipping and insurance included if purchased within the continental USA.
- International orders may be available depending on location.
- International shipping and insurance not included in price.
- 15% discount if you live in the western part of Washington State, USA.
- Additional discounts available for multiple purchases.